May 30 2018
Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress Susan Peters
Susan Peters is an award-winning Nollywood actress that has been n the industry for almost two decades.
Her years and experience as an actress have solidified her in the industry, making her one of the most famous faces.
Susan has shown that dedication and passion for what you love will get you the recognition you need, that is why she sets apart from some of her peers.
These are 8 things you didn’t know about her.
1. She was born May 3oth, 2018, Ado Local Government Area, Benue State.
2. Susan was born into a military family that moved around a lot. This gave her the opportunity to learn several languages.
3. Susan was sent to Airforce nursery and primary schools andFederal Government Girls’ College in Wuse, Abuja.
4. Susan went on to study Computer Science at Asman English School, graduating in 1998. Later, she studied TV and Film at Video Waves and Camera Film School and graduated in 2002.
5. Susan started her career as a model in 2003, appearing on tv and billboards adverts.
6. Susan has won several awards, most notable are: 2011 Afro Hollywood Best Actress (English) Award for her role in Bursting Out, North Carolina Nigerian Oscars for Best Actress in Supporting Role 2011, Best Of Nollywood Award for Best Supporting Actress Award 2011, the Actress of the Year 2010 and Most Stylish Actress 2012 Award from City People Magazine.
7. In 2015, the actress made her debut as a producer with the movie “Don’t Cry for Me.”
8. Susan married her Dutch boyfriend, Koen Croon in 2015 but they are now divorced.
Share This Post With Friends On