Sep 28 2018
Sterling Bank Plc One Woman Mentorship Program 2018
terling Bank Plc is now accepting applications from young women who are seeking professional development for its 2018 One Woman Mentorship programme. The deadline for submission of applications is 28th September, 2018.
The One Woman Mentorship program is a program that will expose and provide young women who are seeking professional development with the opportunity to intern and run a mentorship program with Sterling Bank.
As part of the mentorship experience, each person will be paired with an experienced and accomplished woman from various units in the bank. The mentees will have one-on-one scheduled sessions with their mentors.
If you are an ambitious Nigerian woman with big dreams of dominating the banking industry, this mentorship program is exactly what you you’re looking for.
This program is for young women who have completed their first degree of study, and are interested in a Work Placement. Candidates must be between ages 18 – 25 and must have graduated from a reputable university.
Sterling Bank Plc One Woman Mentorship Program Requirements.
To apply, you must be:
- Between the ages of 18 and 25
- A graduate of a reputable university
- Seeking a work placement
Sterling Bank Plc One Woman Mentorship Program Timeline.
- Stage 1 – Essay Writing – Online application
Stage 2 – Math and English Assessment:
- Candidates will be invited for a written test that will be conducted face to face at the Sterling head office. It will include a Numeracy and Literacy test with the aim of assessing competencies.
Stage 3 – Pre-Screening & Documentation:
Submission of required documents by successful candidates
- CV & Cover Letter
- Letter of reference
- BSc Certificate
- MSc Certificate (If Applicable)
- NYSC Certificate (If Applicable)
- Submission of required documents by successful candidates
Stage 4 – Final:
- This is the last stage of the recruitment process where the finalists would be contacted via phone or email and invited to pick up their internship offer. While unsuccessful candidates would also be contacted via email.
How to Apply for Sterling Bank Plc One Woman Mentorship Program.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Application Deadline: 28th September, 2018.